Monday, October 25th, 2010

My name is Andrea Ormazabal. I'm studing Veterinary Medicine in University of Chile. I was born in February 2nd of 1989. I studied in Liceo Tajamar of Providencia and at 2008 in the Program of Bachillerato also in the University of Chile.
I practise karate, is my great passion, and my hobbies are drawing, listening music, going out to walk (... and others). I like the music, and my favorite style is the Symphonic Metal... and I HATE reggaeton. I love cats, japanese culture and martial arts. I like to think and to dream... I'm very dreamer. I'm very quiet and I like to have time for to be alone and to think or to dream, but also I like to be with my boyfriend and my friends (including animals :3). I live with my mother and my two brothers, and my dog: Meche. She (my dog) is very testy (?).
In the pic: Me kicking in Chiloé.

Comments (3)

On 25 de octubre de 2010, 20:51 , Mariana dijo...

Wow... I love your style and I would like to do the same as you in martial arts. I also like music and I hate Reggaeton too. Hope you keep that style and loving animals too.

PS: Meche is beauty! *-*

Mariana

 
On 25 de octubre de 2010, 21:11 , Ea dijo...

Hi Andrea,
I didn't know that also hate the reggeton xD.. Wow , you studied in my school and i did not know... I went out in 2008 xD.
Meche is beautiful and has the same look as the owner Dx(no offense).

Grettings
Ea

 
On 26 de octubre de 2010, 9:02 , Coni~~ dijo...

Andrea o:

that elasticity!!
I could not... xD

I love japanese culture too *-*
and i hate reggaeton D:

I practiced Kung Fu, but i don't continue :c

bye C: