Since that I was a children  I have always liked me animals. They are very importan for me, because they are a excelellent company and only see them is a good therapy.

Why did I choose veterinary? Because veterinary medicine is a career that is directed to many areas of job as clinic, investigation, sport, behavior, production, etc. And I like all this areas except production, because I think that is a contradiction in the career... I study due to I like animals and interest me their behavior.

On the other hand, the University has been a change for me in all aspects. Now I study what I have always wanted and although is a very difficult career...

In the future I wish become a complete professional. Perhaps I will job in investigation or behavior, but I wish to help to animals.

Comments (3)

On 3 de noviembre de 2010, 16:51 , Ea dijo...

hi andrea
I don't know what to say, all of us here have said the same thing with different words...
I wish you well in the career.

Gretings
Ea

P.S. You study hard to biochemistry D:

 
On 3 de noviembre de 2010, 18:50 , Coni~~ dijo...

hi~~
there are many areas of job .-. i don´t know that choose D:
I hope that we have sucess! c:
bye!

 
On 4 de noviembre de 2010, 16:31 , Miss dijo...

Since that I was a WF children I have always liked WW me animals. They are very SP importan for me, because they are a excelellent company and only see them is a good therapy.

Why did I choose veterinary? Because veterinary medicine is a career that is directed to many areas of job as clinic, investigation, sport, behavior, production, etc. And I like all this areas except production, because I think that is a contradiction in the career... I study due to I like animals and interest WW me their behavior.

On the other hand, the University has been a change for me in all aspects. Now I study what I have always wanted and although is a very difficult career...

In the future I wish ^ become a complete professional. Perhaps I will WW job in investigation or behavior, but I wish to help to animals.

Andrea,
well done! i'm glad to hear you like this career so much! the best of luck1
miss